Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre is committed to providing a fair and equitable refund policy for all students undertaking nationally recognised training and assessment.
When you request a refund, it must be made in writing (email) to the Student Experience Team. All requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund requests from students will be handled as follows:
- The request is to be made in writing (email) to the Student Experience Team at email@example.com
- Cancellation of enrolment, by the student, will incur a 15% administration fee.
- No refund is available where the student chooses not to complete their training.
- Refunds will be considered on a pro-rata basis:
- For students who fall ill or are injured to the extent that they can no longer continue with their training and assessment. These refunds require the student to provide a supporting Medical Certificate to Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre
- For students who can no longer undertake the course due to compassionate grounds or extenuating These refunds are considered on a case by case basis and require supporting documentation.
- At the discretion of the Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre CEO or RTO Manager and may be negotiated on an individual case-by-case basis.
- A Statement of Attainment will be provided to the student for all units that have been successfully completed if they withdraw from the training.
- However, should students wish to finalise incomplete units of competency in the future the original fee can be used as a credit towards that training provided application is made within six months of the initial enrolment in the same course.
- All requests for refunds will be acted upon within 14 days of receipt of a written request (email) and refunds will be paid to the payer, by the same method as the initial payment was made.
Third Party Payments
Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre cannot be involved in refund disputes where the payment for the course is made on behalf of the student, by a third party. Where a third party has paid some, or all, of a student’s course fees, the above refund policy will apply.