Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre (HRETC) is committed to providing a fair and equitable refund policy for all students undertaking nationally recognised training and assessment.
When you request a refund, it must be made in writing (email) to the Student Experience Team. All requests should be emailed to email@example.com
- All refunds attract a 15% administration fee. The administration fee is calculated as 15% of the total course cost (not the lesser amount that student may have paid through a payment plan).
- A full refund is only available within a 5 day cooling-off period (excluding the 15% administration fee). A cooling-off period applies to students who enrolled in previous 5 days and has not accessed their student portal or completed any assessments or units of competency. The cooling-off period ends at 5 pm (QLD Time) on the final (5th) day after enrolment. After this, the student must follow through with their enrolment and remains subject to the original refund terms and conditions.
- Cancellation of enrolment, by the student, will incur a 15% administration fee.
You will not be entitled to a refund if.
- You fail to complete all or any part of your course by the Course Expiry Date (unless prior arrangements have been made with HRETC); or
- HRETC terminates your enrolment on the grounds of misconduct.
For students who fall ill or are injured to the extent that they can no longer continue with their training and assessment. These refunds require the student to provide a supporting Medical Certificate/s to HRETC.
For students who can no longer undertake the course due to compassionate grounds or extenuating circumstances, these refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis and require supporting documentation. These refunds are at the discretion of the HRETC CEO or RTO Operations Administrator and may be negotiated on an individual case-by-case basis.
A SOA will be provided to the student for all Units of Competency that have successfully completed if they withdraw from the training. The issued Units of Competency on the SoA will be deducted from the total amount being refunded.
All written requests for refunds will be actioned within 14 days of receipt and will be paid to the payer, by the same method as the initial payment was made.
*Please note: No refunds apply to those students who have signed up to a Payment Plan with EzyPay
Third Party Payments
Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre cannot be involved in refund disputes where the payment for the course is made on behalf of the student, by a third party. Where a third party has paid some, or all, of a student’s course fees, the above refund policy will apply.