SA Sales Representative Registration Course
Do you want a rewarding career in real estate sales in South Australia? This is the course for you!
Our online Sales Registration course is industry endorsed and supported. This course is ideal for those entering the industry who wish to apply for their Sales Registration to work as a salesperson in the industry.
Powered by the Harcourts real estate brand the course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to commence work in real estate in South Australia.
The course gives an introduction to real estate sales and the responsibilities required for working in the real estate industry.
The Course Covers
A discounted rate applies for Harcourts Team Members, please contact the Student Experience Team for more information.
Units of Competency
The course consists of 19 units of competency which are taken from the qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practices.
- CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002* Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003* Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005* Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts.
- CPPREP4101 Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4102* Market property
- CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 Sell property
- CPPREP4161 Undertake pre-auction processes
- CPPREP4163 Complete post-auction processes and contract execution
- CPPREP4201 Appraise commercial property
- CPPREP4261 Appraise business for sale
- CPPREP4264 Manage the sales process in business broking
- CPPREP4504 Deliver presentations to clients in real estate
- BSBTWK301* Use Inclusive work practices
- CPPREP5007 Develop a strategic business plan in the property industry
- CPPREP5008 Market the property agency
* Denotes units in the South Australia Property Management Registration course. Any person who holds these units will be able to transfer them to the Sales Registration Course. If you have these units, please contact our Student Experience Team for details on how to transfer your units.
This course provides the educational qualification required to work as a real estate salesperson. The course gives students an introduction to sales and the responsibilities required for working in the real estate industry.
Please note that to work in real estate as a salesperson, you must:
- Meet the eligibility requirements specified by Consumer and Business Services (CBS)
- Hold a Real Estate Sales Representative Registration
- Be employed by a Registered Land Agent
You must satisfy the following enrolment requirements to enrol in this course:
- Hold a valid Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Have Year 10 or above competency in English language and numeracy
- Meet the technology requirements
- Be over the age of 18 years.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre offers RPL to all students. RPL is an assessment process that recognises your current skill and knowledge gained from previous education and training and work and life experience. If you believe you have any of the skill or knowledge covered in this course, you should contact our Student Experience Team on 1300 024 401.
The course is delivered and assessed online. You will have 18 months from the enrolment date to undertake study, research and complete your assessments. The flexibility of our course structure means that you could be completed much sooner if you have the time to invest in your studies.
Online Student Portal
Training and assessment are undertaken by logging onto our online Student Portal. The Student Portal is where all your learning materials, resources, discussion forums, support and assessments are located. Everything you need to complete your course is in the Student Portal. All materials and support are included in the cost of the course.
Assessment Marking Time-frames
Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre aims to provide assessment results as soon as possible. All assessments will be marked and results available to students within five business days after submission. If marking time-frames are likely to exceed this time (due to peak demand, holiday periods, unforeseeable circumstances etc.), affected students will be advised by email with an estimated time for marking of their assessment.
Statement of Attainment
When students successfully complete all assessments and requirements for each unit in their course they will be issued with a Statement of Attainment listing each completed unit. A copy of this document is required by CBS when you apply for your South Australian Real Estate Representative Registration.