South Australia Real Estate Sales Representative Registration Course
While this course is no longer accepting new enrolments due to the superseded Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) training package we will have an exciting new course opening soon.
Real Estate Units from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) training package have been superseded.
The units delivered in this course are the current requirement for a South Australia Sales Agents Representative course and will still be recognised by CBS.
Students have until the 30 September 2021 to complete their course. After this date, all students will be transferred to the new training package course approved by CBS. As a student, you don’t need to do anything except complete your course. We will keep all students advised of any updates and changes. There will be no additional cost to transfer to the new course, if required.
Our online Sales Registration course is industry endorsed and supported. This course is ideal for those entering the industry who wish to apply for their Sales Registration to work as a salesperson in the industry.
Powered by the Harcourts real estate brand the course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to commence work in real estate in South Australia.
Please Note: Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre (HRETC) will cease enrolments in this course from 31 March 2021.
It is important to note that the superseded training has a ‘teach-out period’ which finishes on 30 September 2021. All training and assessments under ‘Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) – CPP40307’ must be completed and submitted before the end of the ‘teach-out’ period as all Registered Training Organisations will not be able to provide certification after this date.
If you enrol before 31 March 2021, you will have until 16 July 2021 to complete and submit all course assessment. Students will be given 1x resubmission after this timeframe and final submissions will be due by 1 August 2021. This will give adequate time for your state assessor to mark and assess your submissions and for HRETC to issue Statements of Attainment prior 30 September 2021.
The Course Covers
Enrolments Have Ended
This course is no longer accepting new enrolments as it delivers units from the superseded CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) training package. Current students have until 30 September 2021 to complete it.
Units of CompetencyThe course consists of seventeen units of competency which are taken from the qualification CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4007A* Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009* Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
- CPPDSM4010A* Lease property
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B* Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4017A* Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4079A Work in the business broking sector
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM5012A Develop a strategic business plan in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM5032A Market the agency
This course provides the educational qualification required to work as a real estate salesperson. The course gives students an introduction to sales and the responsibilities required for working in the real estate industry.
Please note that to work in real estate as a salesperson, you must:
- Meet the eligibility requirements specified by Consumer and Business Services (CBS)
- Hold a Real Estate Sales Representative Registration
- Be employed by a Registered Land Agent
Your must satisfy the following enrolment requirements to enrol in this course:
- Hold a valid Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Have Year 10 or above competency in English language and numeracy
- Meet the technology requirements
- Be over the age of 18 years.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre offers RPL to all students. RPL is an assessment process that recognises your current skill and knowledge gained from previous education and training and work and life experience. If you believe you have any of the skill or knowledge covered in this course, you should contact our Student Experience Team on 1300 024 401.
The course is delivered and assessed online. Students have 18 months to complete their course.
Online Student Portal
Training and assessment are undertaken by logging onto our online Student Portal. The Student Portal is where all your learning materials, resources, discussion forums, support and assessments are located. Everything you need to complete your course is in the Student Portal. All materials and support are included in the cost of the course.
Assessment Marking Time-frames
Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre aims to provide assessment results as soon as possible. All assessments will be marked and results available to students within five business days after submission. If marking time-frames are likely to exceed this time (due to peak demand, holiday periods, unforeseeable circumstances etc.), affected students will be advised by email with an estimated time for marking of their assessment.
Statement of Attainment
When students successfully complete all assessments and requirements for each unit in their course they will be issued with a Statement of Attainment listing each completed unit. A copy of this document is required by CBS when you apply for your South Australian Real Estate Representative Registration.
Submit the form below and someone from our Student Experience Team will be in touch!
* Denotes units in the South Australian Property Manager Registration course. Any person who holds these CPPDSM units will be able to apply for a credit transfer. If you have these units, please contact our Student Experience Team for details on credit transfer.