Interested in expanding your real estate
business into the specialist field of business broking?
This is the course for you.
The Trust Accounting course is built for those in administration and business management of a real estate business looking to take on the responsibility of trust accounting or wishing to expand their knowledge in this critical area.
Powered by the Harcourts real estate brand the course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to manage the process of business sales. This course provides two educational units of competency from CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice. You will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised by the industry.
The unit applies to industry professionals in real estate. State or territory licensing requirements may apply to this unit.
The Course Covers
- Skills and knowledge required to manage the business sales process
- Status of business structure or ownership
- Maintaining seller communications,
- Maintaining client privacy and confidentiality
- Buyer capacity and credentials plus involvement of third parties
- Negotiating requirements of both parties
- Negotiating the terms and conditions of sale
- Calculating goodwill
- Organising the execution of sales documentation
- Monitoring contracts through to settlement
- Administering agreements and securing deposits
- Resolving issues to ensure the successful conclusion of the sale
- Reviewing and completing post-sale processes’
- Standards, legislation and regulations governing the sale of businesses
Concession available for Harcourts Team Members, please contact the Student Experience Team for more information.
Units of Competency
The course consists of two (2) units of competency which are taken from the qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
|CPPREP4005||Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts|
|CPPREP4125||Transact in trust accounts|
Upon completion of these units, you will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised by the real estate industry.
- Be 18+ years of age
- Be competent in all units of competency
- Meet the eligibility requirements specified by your States Licensing Authority
You must satisfy the following enrolment requirements to enrol in this course:
- Hold a valid Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Have Year 10 or above competency in English language and numeracy
- Meet the technology requirements
- Be over the age of 18 years.
Payment plans for this course can be arranged through our provider, Ezypay, assisting you to spread their course payments over a period of time. Ezypay is a subscription payment option that enables you, to create recurring direct debit payments. For details on Ezypay payment plans visit our Payment Plans page.
For full details on the payment options available please check out our payment options page or contact our Student Experience Team
The course is delivered and assessed online. You will have 6 months from the enrolment date to undertake study, research and complete your assessments. The flexibility of our course structure means that you could be completed much sooner if you have the time to invest in your studies.
Online Student Portal
Training and assessment are undertaken by logging onto our online Student Portal. The Student Portal is where all your learning materials, resources, discussion forums, support and assessments are located. Everything you need to complete your course is in the Student Portal. All materials and support are included in the cost of the course.
Assessment Marking Time-frames
Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre aims to provide assessment results as soon as possible. All assessments will be marked and results available to students within five business days after submission. If marking time-frames are likely to exceed this time (due to peak demand, holiday periods, unforeseeable circumstances etc.), affected students will be advised by email with an estimated time for marking of their assessment.
Statement of Attainment
When students successfully complete all assessments and requirements for the units in this course they will be issued with a Statement of Attainment listing the completed unit.